At the recommendation of one of the previously mentioned girls from the Nest, I decided to purchase "I Will Lose Weight this Time!" and I'm so glad I did.
The title alone is great, because that is exactly how I feel. It works with all diets and includes a BMI chart (which pretty much made me cry) and nutritional information for many foods in addition to the weight charts and food log pages.
Although I already track food in WW online, I like the book too because it has space for comments. Like today, I had Starbucks for breakfast. Oh the horror. But unlike my WW chart where I'd look and say, "WTF was I thinking," I can look at the comments in the book and say "oh, a NONFAT pumpkin spiced iced latte with only 2 pumps of syrup, for 2 points, yay me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment