A New Nic
A blog about cooking and weight loss.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Weekly Stats Report
Down 6.8 lbs! Amazing for 1 week, but I'm sure my progress will slow up as my body gets more used to the change. But I'll enjoy it for now.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Nic
I live in NJ with my husband, cat and dog. I've been inspired to take charge and turn my life around, starting with my eating habits. No more deli, pizza and fast food. Ready for a change...
View my complete profile
Before Pic
July 4th
Labels
exercise
(3)
Food
(1)
inspiration
(1)
recipes
(3)
Stats
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
▼
September
(10)
Chicken Nuggets - Cooking Light Recipe
Elliptical Update
A Little Sunday Night Inspiration
Pumpkin Ravioli with Gongonzola Sauce
Weekly Stats Report
Ziti with Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes and Gorgonzola ...
30 Day Shred
A Journal - And I will!
Sole E25
Welcome
My Blog List
Ash is Fit!
Night Shift Woes
15 years ago
Workout Playlist
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
Baba O'Riley - The Who
Bug A Boo - Destiny's Child
Calabria 2007 - Enur
Caramel - City High
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
Don't Bother - Shakira
Easy - Paula DeAnda
Flashing Lights - Kanye West
Get Right - Jennifer Lopez
Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones
Heaven or Hell - Salt n Pepper
I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters
Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown
Last Nite - The Strokes
Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
Love Stoned - Justin Timberlake
Move Ya Body - Nina Sky
Never Leave You - Lumidee
No Diggity - Blackstreet
Piece of Me - Britney Spears
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
Send Me on My Way - Rusted Root
Starry Eyed Surprise - Oakenfold
Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
The Story - Brandi Carlile
The Way I Are - Timberland
Time to Pretend - MGMT
Under Pressure - David Bowie / Queen
Woman - Wolfmother
No comments:
Post a Comment